<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23407365?origin\x3dhttp://elle-o-v-e.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 13


a lonely september- plain white T's

I'm sittin' here all by myself
just tryin' to think of something to do
Tryin' to think of something, anything
just to keep me from thinking of you
But you know it's not working out
'cause you're all that's on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind


Well I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did
And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did
And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did

I'm sittin' here tryin' to convince myself
that you're not the one for me
But the more I think, the less I believe it

I know it's not the smartest thing to do
we just can't seem to get it right
But what I wouldn't give to have one more chance tonight
One more chance tonight



And I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did.


so yesterdae morning was a classic day.
first time in history.
the call master in our call centre was DOWN.
meaning, we cldnt make any calls out/ and take any incoming calls.
managers of various depts rush dwn to ofc lyk 630am in the morning.
HAHAHHAHA.
the scene was sooooooo farnie.
fer there's nth we can do.the technician was still in bed.
n no one was able to help.n i meant NO ONE.
in desperate moments, we had to call thru spare mobiles tt were available.
so there i was lookin at richard, using his mobile phone to call.
trying his best to sound professional.
he went " hi gd morning sir, this richard calling from dell logistics. (trying hard nt to luff). i have here ur delivery order....


he looked super farnie w/o his headset on.LOL.


headed dwn to hougang mall fer lunch den after.was allowed to leave EARLY! (:
had a nice comfy sharing with evelyn yesterday afternoon.
the food was great n the sharings we had was awesome! (:
loved the yummy food eating session n simply loveee the new friend i made.
the common eating habits n the things we see are lyk so similiar.
so glad to find a friend whom i can relate to w/o having any insecurities.
love ya many eve! (:
look forward to monday!





/10:15 AM

mandy blogged.




WELCOME

stepped into amanda's crazy fantasy (:

THE BLOGGER

*amanda Qiu(aq)*
*19-TEEN
*29th Jan 1989
*complicating
*emotional
*cranky
*PINK-alcoholic
*to love,and be loved.

HER WANTS n WISHES

*trip to PERTH/FRANCE/VENICE
*ticket to jay's concert
*ipod nano
*spent a white christmas
*travel to japan with my bestie
*bangkok shopping
*to travel ard the world

HER LOVES
*MR JAY CHOU JIE LUN!
*egg tarts
*mocha fraps
*YOGURTS!
*SHOPPING
*cheesecakes
*friends and dearies
*MY FAMILY
HEART TO HEART TALK


DAR-links

man ning!
michelle!
woan yun!
gracia!
huimian!
peisi!


HER RAMBLINGS

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

HER CLASSICS

*MANGO_ADDICTED
*SALMON = BIG NO NO
*BESTFRIENDS
*MAKE A GUESS??

credits

designer:YV