Thursday, November 1
was talking to leon this evening.
nice to be talking to him once again. (:
read on for the joke that i made.
is so stupid i feel like slapping myself.
AMANDA. says:
i dun wanna care already
AMANDA. says:
think no hz n khai
AMANDA. says:
i cant be motivated to do much wk
Corazon' de' Leon' 5 years and counting since I had that feeling. says:
no la ure good leader always have been, always will
AMANDA. says:
aww
AMANDA. says:
u complicated me
Corazon' de' Leon' 5 years and counting since I had that feeling. says:
huh complicated?
AMANDA. says:
COMPLIMENTED
AMANDA. says:
SORRY
AMANDA. says:
i too tired
AMANDA. says:
OH MAN
AMANDA. says:
i THINK TT'S THE BIGGEST JOKE
AMANDA. says:
complicated
AMANDA. says:
*faints at my own stupidity
Corazon' de' Leon' 5 years and counting since I had that feeling. says:
ya la
Corazon' de' Leon' 5 years and counting since I had that feeling. says:
i tot i depressing u
AMANDA. says:
shhesh
AMANDA.says:
*hides face
Labels: JOKE OF THE DAY -its COMPLICATED.
/8:03 PM
mandy blogged.