CHELSEA I'm walking on sunshine! says: i ask my dad to buy dinner for you CHELSEA I'm walking on sunshine! says: yeah sureeee mannn AMANDA. says: dun wan lar AMANDA. says: damm paiseh CHELSEA I'm walking on sunshine! says: c'mon CHELSEA I'm walking on sunshine! says: we're lao peng you CHELSEA I'm walking on sunshine! says: hahahahaa.
cant help but think i am so fortunate to have a friend like HER. AHHAHAHHAA. thank YOU for being there ALWAYS. and JAY's concert was so fun with YOU ard. all the unnglam SCREAMING, and the light-stick WAVING. and those moments when i just turn to u n say "OMG, he so HAND-SOME!" i wanna go backkk to the 19th man.
thanks fer sending me all the photos pal. appreciate ur TIME fer me. LOL. gonna do a photo-blog soon. love ya! (:
/10:16 PM
mandy blogged.
WELCOME
stepped into amanda's crazy fantasy (:
THE BLOGGER
*amanda Qiu(aq)*
*19-TEEN
*29th Jan 1989
*complicating
*emotional
*cranky
*PINK-alcoholic
*to love,and be loved.
HER WANTS n WISHES
*trip to PERTH/FRANCE/VENICE
*ticket to jay's concert
*ipod nano
*spent a white christmas
*travel to japan with my bestie
*bangkok shopping
*to travel ard the world
HER LOVES
*MR JAY CHOU JIE LUN!
*egg tarts
*mocha fraps
*YOGURTS!
*SHOPPING
*cheesecakes
*friends and dearies
*MY FAMILY