Sometimes, I imagine the world without you But most times, I’m just so happy that I ever found you It’s a complicated web, that you weave inside my head So much pleasure with such pain Hope we always, always stay the same
I’m feelin’ the way you cross my mind And you save me in the knick of time I’m ridin’ the highs, I’m diggin’ the lows ‘Cause at least I feel alive I’ve never faced so many emotional days But my life is good I’m feelin’ you I’m feelin’ you happy birthday, tt's the least i can say. a silent bday wish from me to u
/11:25 PM
mandy blogged.
WELCOME
stepped into amanda's crazy fantasy (:
THE BLOGGER
*amanda Qiu(aq)*
*19-TEEN
*29th Jan 1989
*complicating
*emotional
*cranky
*PINK-alcoholic
*to love,and be loved.
HER WANTS n WISHES
*trip to PERTH/FRANCE/VENICE
*ticket to jay's concert
*ipod nano
*spent a white christmas
*travel to japan with my bestie
*bangkok shopping
*to travel ard the world
HER LOVES
*MR JAY CHOU JIE LUN!
*egg tarts
*mocha fraps
*YOGURTS!
*SHOPPING
*cheesecakes
*friends and dearies
*MY FAMILY