1 and a 1/2 days. that was how long it took me to finish "TWILIGHT". its my fastest reading record ever, for I am a slow reader. someone who will read every single page and understand each and every emotion that the author is trying to convey before I go on to the next page.
i stopped at chapter 7 since last xmas.and watched the movie even before i finish reading the book.yes, I am that slow. given the fact that everyone has read breaking dawn.
but i reserved the right mood for the book. right mood meaning, the cold rainy days. aint that the perfect weather?
am into new moon 2 chapters already.(:
now i understand why my sis was so fascinated over the book. in fact she was hooked. i read till 3am last night. i just couldnt stop.judging the fact that I am not a Harry porter kind of reader and I dun believe things such as I cant put down the book kind of reader.
but I guess, it was edward lar. the legendary and most hyped about handsome vampire. yes, I am somehow into him.so much that i WANT to be AMANDA CULLEN. =D can I ? i dun mind if u are cold and white.
my favorite para in TWILIGHT. "of course, keeping you safe is beginning to feel like a full-time occupation that requires my constant presence." by edward.
AWWWWWWWWWW to the max. now I know who to look for when i searching for my mr right. for him to say that! HAHHAHHA. to keep me safe. (:
*continues to dream
i like when he wrote a note to bella with just two simple words. be safe. HOW NOT TO GO GAGA u tell me huh.
returns to my new moon.(:
/6:07 PM
mandy blogged.
WELCOME
stepped into amanda's crazy fantasy (:
THE BLOGGER
*amanda Qiu(aq)*
*19-TEEN
*29th Jan 1989
*complicating
*emotional
*cranky
*PINK-alcoholic
*to love,and be loved.
HER WANTS n WISHES
*trip to PERTH/FRANCE/VENICE
*ticket to jay's concert
*ipod nano
*spent a white christmas
*travel to japan with my bestie
*bangkok shopping
*to travel ard the world
HER LOVES
*MR JAY CHOU JIE LUN!
*egg tarts
*mocha fraps
*YOGURTS!
*SHOPPING
*cheesecakes
*friends and dearies
*MY FAMILY